The service is currently unavailable. Please try again later.
- Our representative will meet you at the Volkswagen Dealership and assist you with the documentation and other terms.
- The loan will be processed after receipt of pre-sanction documents at Central Office.
- If the vehicle is readily available with the dealer, you can get the car as soon as the disbursal is made to the dealer. However VWFPL is in no way responsible for car deliveries as they are regulated by the car manufacturer's delivery schedules.
- You can retain the original Registration Certificate, Invoice and the Insurance Policy. We simply require a photocopy of these documents.
- If you wish to cancel your loan application any time before the loan is disbursed, you may do so by informing the representative who has collected your documents or send us a written request(Cancellation charges will be applicable).
- Repayment tenure ranges from 1 year to 7 years for new car loans.
- Option to pay overdue via Paytm
- In case of change in repayment mode, a nominal fee of Rs. 500/- (swap charges) would be charged for exchange of mode of payment
- All cheques should meet the CTS 2010 Standards
- For Digital Payment options, kindly call our Customer Service Helpline on +91-022-39521212 (Between 10:00 A.M. to 06:30 P.M. from Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.)
There was a technical error, please try again.