If you continue using this website, your cookies will be captured
|Nature of Services / Facilities / Permissions||Charges (INR)|
|Change of personal information||NIL|
|Change of correspondence address||NIL|
|Copy of Full set of Agreement( on client's request)||Rs. 200|
|Change in contract tenure ( Reschedulement and cycle date change)||Rs. 5,000|
|Change in Agreement or addendum to Agreement (Constitutional change- Non Monetary change)||Rs. 2,500|
|Withdrawal or Loan cancelation charges||Rs. 5,000|
|Consent letter for Inter State RC transfer||Rs. 1,000|
|Repayment schedule / Statement of Loan A/c on borrowers request||NIL
|Change or addition of guarantor||Rs. 5,000|
|Post closure duplicate Issue of NOC||Rs. 1,000|
|Documentation charges||Rs. 350|
|NOC for commercial to personal usage||Rs. 2,000|
|LPG / CNG NOC||Rs. 2,000|
|NOC private to commercial usage||Rs. 5,000|
|Interest On default payments||0.1% per day plus applicable taxes|
|Charges per cheque / ESC mandate bounce||Rs. 500 per instance|
|Cheque / repayment mode swap charge||Rs. 500|
|Cheque re-presentation charges||Rs. 500|
|Full prepayment charges (Effective 18/4/2013)||a) If within 24 months - 3% on outstanding principal amount|
|b) If after 24 months - 1.5% on outstanding principal amount|
|Full prepayment charges (Effective 01/02/2018)||a) If within 24 months - 5.5% on outstanding principal amount|
|b) If after 24 months and within 36 months- 1.5% on outstanding principal amount|
c) If after 36 months - NIL foreclosure charges
For Customers having existing LAN with VWFPL:
a) If within 6 months - 4% on outstanding principal amount
b) If after 6 months - NIL Charges
|Part Payment||Allowed only twice in entire loan tenure, prepayment amount should not be less than the amount equivalent to 3 EMIs. For processing such part prepayment request 2% part prepayment charges shall be levied on said part payment amount|
|Legal, repossession, collection and incidental charges||At actual|
|Stamp duty charges||At actual|
- All fees and charges are subject to the Goods & Service Tax as applicable
- The fees or charges given in above table are subject to change and the one recorded in agreement will be binding over this site
1) How do I repay the loan?
2) Can I foreclose my loan?
3) How can I obtain my un-banked PDC or Security PDCs?
After closure of Loan, in the event of the applicant’s wish to procure the post-dated cheques and / or security post-dated cheques that remain un-banked at the end of the loan tenure / change of repayment mode; or details of such un-banked post-dated cheques and / or security post-dated cheques, the applicant must make a request for the same, within thirty days of closure of loan / change of repayment mode. If this is not done, VWFPL shall have the discretion / responsibility to destroy the un-banked post-dated cheques including security post-dated cheques without any further notice and VWFPL shall not have the obligation to return the same to the Applicant.
4) How do I update my mailing address, mobile number or Email Id registered under my loan account?
For address change, the customer can reach our call center. For details please visit the contact us section.
5) How do I foreclose my loan?
1. To get foreclosure statement raise a request using Chatbot digital mode Or contact VWFPL call center at 022-39521212 or write to us at email@example.com.
2. Once the foreclosure statement is received, the loan account holder can transfer funds by making payment via NEFT/RTGS to the VWFS loan account number and share us the bank details along with UTR reference no. to enable us to check the receipt of funds to proceed with loan foreclosure
3. Foreclosure payment can also be made either via cheque/DD favoring “Volkswagen Finance Pvt Ltd”
4. Per day interest will be applicable based on foreclosure validity date
5. Banking is considered on the working days
6) Can I cancel my NACH Mandate?
A technical error has occurred. Please try again.
Disclaimer: Under the joint trade name “Volkswagen Financial Services” the subsidiaries of Volkswagen Financial Services AG provide the aforesaid services. Financial Services are offered by Volkswagen Finance Private Limited. Leasing, Insurance and Mobility services are offered by Volkswagen Finance Private Limited in cooperation with third parties.